|Former name(s)||Old London Road|
The main road across the north of Hastings, follows in part, an ancient pre-Roman trackway, possibly extending to the north towards London. This was reflected in the earlier name of part of it (up to about Beeneys Lane) being called Old London Road). This portion was renamed to The Ridge in 1934 and Old London Road being renumbered as a result.
Features on this wiki
|Baldslow Tin Church||1863||1979|
|Beaulieu Cricket Field|
|Holmhurst St Mary|
|St Helen's Church||1860|