Beaulieu House

From Historical Hastings

Beaulieu House
General information
AddressThe Ridge
Loading map...

In 1874, Captain Stephen Hankey purchased Beaulieu House which dated to the late 18th century from the architect of St. Helen's Church and St. Andrew's Church, Mr Habershon. Over the following years, the farmhouse was replaced with a new house and associated ​building​s, construction being completed circa 1883[1]. The house later became Hydneye House in 1918


References & Notes

  1. Sussex History Forum: Hydneye School, Hastings, accessdate: 30 January 2020