|Former name(s)||The Castle Hill Road|
Formerly The Castle Hill Road and Barracks Road. The houses that used to exist on the east side at Halton were demolished in the early 1960s, starting with the ones closest to Mount Pleasant Road first, then finishing with the ones adjacent to Ann Street in 1963. This road was renumbered during 1902.
Features in Priory Road