From Historical Hastings
No values specified.
|Postal Code||TN34 3JL|
|Electoral/Planning Ward||CASTLE Pre May 2018|
This large house features on the West Hill in Gant’s plan of the town dating to 1850, later becoming adjacent to a terrace of houses - Plynlimmon Terrace (now part of Priory Road) which appeared by 1873, the orientation of the house appearing to have changed from an easterly aspect to more of a southerly one, forming the easterly side of the two buildings with West Hill Lodge being the other side. Mr. W. E. Ginner purchased the property at auction in 1895, living there until his death in December 1911.
Plans were submitted in 2004 to extend the garage.
References & Notes
- ↑ 1873 Ordnance Survey National Library of Scotland - Maps
- ↑ British Newspaper Archive Hastings & St. Leonards Observer 14 November 1891 Pg. 0005
- ↑ National Probate Calendar 1911 Ancestry
- ↑ Hastings Borough Council Planning application ref HS/FA/04/00171