Harold Place

From Historical Hastings
Harold Place
Other Names
Former name(s)Kentish Buildings
Junctions
Junctions

Harold Place was widened circa 1879 when a small terrace called Kentish Buildings was purchased by the Urban Sanitary Authority and demolished to create some public conveniences. The planned toilets drew letters of complaint from among others, the Directors of the Queens Hotel[1]

Images

Features

Features on this wiki

Name Street No From To







Robertson Street Havelock Road Queens Road Pelham Street Denmark Place

References & Notes

  1. Hastings & St Leonards Observer 09 November 1878 pg. 5