From Historical Hastings
|Former name(s)||Church Street|
|Places of Worship||St Clements Church|
The modern-day Croft Road is comprised of three separate roads that were merged in 1897. The lower portion adjacent to St Clements Church being Church Street, then Cavendish Terrace finally leading into Croft Road.
Features on this wiki
References & Notes
- Hastings of bygone days and the present - H Cousins.