The Croft

From Historical Hastings

Construction of The Croft started circa 1805. Prior to that time, it was a Ropewalk[1]. At some point prior to 1896, the numbering of houses in The Croft had become disjointed. As a result, the road was re-numbered in May 1896.[2]

The Croft
Construction start1805[3]


Features in The Croft

Name Street No From To

References & Notes