Cambridge Road

From Historical Hastings
Cambridge Road
Other Names
Former name(s)Linton Terrace, Trinity Terrace
1859 Mapping

1859 mapping reveals that only the southern side of this road had been developed, the terraces of buildings leading up from the town centre being Linton Terrace and Trinity Terrace respectively - the delimiter being Prospect Place. This road was renumbered during 1931.[1]


In March of 1997, the sections of both Robertson Street and Cambridge Road closest to the town centre were pedestrianised.



References & Notes

  1. Hastings & St Leonards Observer 26 December 1931 pg. 10