St Mary's Terrace

From Historical Hastings
St Mary's Terrace
Other Names
Former name(s)The Long Fields[1][2]

Also known as 'The Long Fields', or simply Longfields[3]. Brett additionally states that a Mr. and Mrs. Palmer removed to a property here following their eviction from the in 1834.


Name Street No From To
Angel Inn 2008
Manor House 64 1870 1972

References & Notes

  1. Historic Hastings, J. Manwaring Baines pg. 297 ISBN: 0948869003 ISBN: 9780948869006 Amazon
  2. Brett Man. Histories Vol. 2 Chapt. 17
  3. Brett Man. Histories Vol. 2 Chap. 13