|Named After||Silverlands House|
The road being constructed in 1893, numbers 1-4 Silverlands Road no longer exist, they having been moved into Sedlescombe Road North when the road numbering was changed between the road having been built and 1910. There used to be a wall separating the road from Duke Road which has now been removed, although a small portion remains. Originally there was a lodge with stables behind at the apex of the junction with Sedlescombe Road North. The road itself is named after Silverlands House and was made into a one-way street during the 1980s.
Features on this wiki