From Historical Hastings
No values specified.
Constructed on the original site of the Tivoli Hotel, this house was occupied by a Mrs May in 1891. During the construction of a basement, two iguanodon skeletons were found. Was demolished in 1893 for the building of Silverlands Road
References & Notes
- ↑ Kelly's Directory 1891
- ↑ Brett's Manuscript History Vol. 3 Chap. 35