Havelock Road Sorting Office

From Historical Hastings

The Havelock Road Sorting Office was erected in 1883 and was located adjacent to Hastings Railway Station next what would become Huffeys Newsagent.[1] In April 1932 operations moved to the newly constructed Braybrooke Road Sorting Office adjoining the new station ​building​ and the Havelock Road ​building​ was demolished just days after to allow the widening of Station Approach junction.[2]


References & Notes