Chapel Park Road
|Named After||Chapel Park Farm|
Construction of Chapel Park Road started In the early 1860s but originally only extended from St. John's Road to just past where the St. Leonards Baptist Church stands; during the early 1870's it was extended all the way through to Bohemia Road with the housing commencing development during the 1880s. Some ten years later in 1890 there were a mere 11 houses between the Baptist Church and St. Peter's Church.
Features in Chapel Park Road