From Historical Hastings
No values specified.
|Address||32 Chapel Park Road|
|Prop. Ref. No.||100061924570|
Built in 1884, Rosslyn at 32 Chapel Park Road was the residence of the Rev Edward Clowes, who in 1898 became the rector of nearby St Mary Magdalene church
Subsequent to his occupation, it became the Church Army Home for Motherless Children before briefly becoming a hotel, then reverting to residential occupation. Prior to demolition in 2008, the building became part of Dane Court nursing home in 1981, merging with numbers 34 and 36 .
References & Notes
- ↑ St Leonards-on-Sea History & Genealogy Resources, Hastings, Baldstrow Hundred: St Leonards-on-Sea History & Genealogy Resources, Hastings, Baldstrow Hundred, accessdate: 28 January 2020
- ↑ a b Leigh Kennedy - Historical Hastings Facebook Group]