'St. Leonardensis' aka Thomas Brandon Brett was a frequent correspondent to the Hastings & St Leonards Observer during 1870 & 1880, the writings being also published in T. B. Brett's Manuscript History of Hastings and St Leonards. A collection of his columns were published in the Hastings Observer during the Jubilee of St Leonards coming in to existence. As the transcription of Brett's histories becomes more complete, the news-paper columns are being linked to the histories and vice-versa. There are a number of columns that have yet to be uncovered.
Pages in category ‘St. Leonardensis’
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Manuscript History of Hastings and St Leonards Vol 3
- Thomas Brandon Brett (1816-1906)
- Brett Volume 1: Chapter VII - St Leonards 1832
- Brett Volume 1: Chapter X - Hastings 1833
- Brett Volume 2: Chapter XIX - St. Leonards 1838
- Brett Volume 2: Chapter XVIII - Hastings 1837
- Brett Volume 2: Chapter XXII - Hastings 1839
- Brett Volume 3: Chapter XXXIX - St. Leonards 1848