Also known as 'Beach Terrace' this was situated in front of Pelham Crescent. The properties were mainly constructed before 1818, largely before the construction of the buildings set into the cliff behind, and suffered greatly whenever there was a particularly high tide. The land upon which they stood had been claimed by the Corporation as being Stonebeach, and demolition of the cottages was proposed by the Commissioners during 1830 in order the parade could be widened at this point. An additional consideration was that the cottages obstructed the views of the mansions set into the cliffs behind. By 1860, the western end had fallen into disrepair and was reportedly a 'rendezvous for disreputable people'.