Springfield Road

From Historical Hastings
Springfield Road

The buildings on the northern side of Springfield Road were constructed prior to 1873, largely as pairs of semi-detached villas, with a terrace of five houses at the end near The Green. By 1889, the opposite side of the road had been completed, with what was, originally an eye hospital - the Buchanan Hospital.


Images


Features in Springfield Road

Name Street No From To



References & Notes