Halton Tavern

From Historical Hastings
Halton Tavern


Located on what is now 182 Old London Road, the Halton Tavern first appears in newspaper reports in 1879, when the landlord is stated to be Walter James Cox who ran the premises with his wife[1].

Following closure, the premises were taken over by Hickmott Heating, and is now a private residence.

Images[edit]


References[edit]