No values specified.
|Address||50-60 Elphinstone Road|
Brett mentions this terrace as existing circa 1880, subsequently becoming part of Elphinstone Road. The terrace was the block of six terraced properties on the east side of the road between Laton Road and Hughenden Road, now numbers 50 to 60, with 1 Franklin Terrace being located at number 50.
- Brett Manuscript Histories Vol. 3 Chap 27