Bourne Wesleyan Methodist Church

From Historical Hastings

Formerly the Hastings Theatre and situated on Bourne Street (now The Bourne), this site was purchased by the Hastings Circuit of the Wesleyan Methodists for the sum of £780, with the adjoining house and cottage for £600 in 1834. The church had previously met at a hall in Waterloo Place which later became the Waterloo Place British School[1]. Further modifications to the building were carried out in 1859 and 1866[2]

Images



References & Notes