Arthur Williamson Brodribb (1879-1950)
Arthur Williamson Brodribb was the son of Charles A Brodribb, who had come to Hastings in 1888 as Surgeon to the District. In later life Arthur was known to have been resident at 6 Pevensey Road where he lived until his death in 1950.
Arthur had 3 sons; Harold became a Physician at the Royal East Sussex Hospital, Bernard was an electrical engineer with an interest in Organs, and Gerald owned and ran Hydneye School on the Ridge, until it was closed by the County Council to make way for Maplehurst School. Gerald later embarked on the excavation of the Beauport Park Roman Bath House and authored a number of historical books.
|Children of: Arthur Williamson Brodribb and unknown parent
References & Notes
- National Probate Calendar