|Former name(s)||Queens Road|
Adelaide Road is a partly unmade road joining Menzies Road to Stonehouse Drive. On the 17th of December 1958, an inquiry was held into a planning application made by Messrs. George Lucraft Ltd. to develop land to the west of the road and adjoining Theaklen Drive for housing and industrial buildings.
|Bell's School of Motoring||1958||1958|
|Rose Cottage (Adelaide Road)|
References & Notes
- British Newspaper Archive Hastings & St. Leonards Observer 22 November 1958 Pg. 0014