Winter & Sons

From Historical Hastings

Winter & Sons were ship-builders who had their yard on what would later become the Brassey Institute and Observer Building, certainly until 1858. Needs Refs 

Known Vessels

Fishing Lugger - 47 feet in length and 14½ feet in breadth, built for Mr. Masters, of Lydd was launched on the 10th of August, 1858[1]


References & Notes

  1. Brett Manuscript Histories 1858 - Hastings