From Historical Hastings
|Former name(s)||Red Lake Road|
The upper portion of Rock Lane (that between Winchelsea Road and Rye Road, formerly part of Red Lake Road was widened in 1924 and later incorporated into Rock Lane on the construction of Rye Road. Newspaper reports around the mid-late 1940s give the name of this and the adjoining housing estate constructed in that period as 'Rocks Lane'
Features in Rock Lane
References & Notes
- ↑ Hastings & St Leonards Observer 7 June 1924 pg. 10
- ↑ Hastings & St Leonards Observer 17 January 1948 pg. 1