No values specified.
Constructed on the site of the White Rock Brewery following the closure of the brewery and originally known as the Seaside Hotel, then the Palace Hotel.
The hotel closed at some time prior to 1894, being re-opened under new management on 21 Aug 1894 under the management of Spiers and Pond Ltd with rooms being capable of being reformatted as suites of up to five interconnected rooms to accommodate families.
Hastings Beach ^ Fishing Boats - Flickr - drew anywhere
Palace Hotel, Hastings 1910 - Flickr - seaside sally 2009
View along Carlisle Parade from Hastings Pier c1947
Princess Elizabeth Visit 18/05/1951
References & Notes