Palace Chambers

From Historical Hastings

No values specified.

Palace Chambers
General information
AddressWhite Rock

Constructed on the site of the White Rock Brewery following the closure of the brewery and originally known as the Seaside Hotel[1], then the Palace Hotel[2].

The hotel closed at some time prior to 1894, being re-opened under new management on 21 Aug 1894 under the management of Spiers and Pond Ltd with rooms being capable of being reformatted as suites of up to five interconnected rooms to accommodate families.[3]


References & Notes

  1. Brett Manuscript Histories Vol. 8 Chap. 64 Pg. 58
  2. Brett Manuscript Histories Vol. 3 Chap. 37 Pg. 294
  3. British Newspaper Archive Illustrated London News 12 May 1894 Pg. 0028