Ore Wesleyan Chapel
From Historical Hastings
|Ore Wesleyan Chapel|
This chapel was built after the Ore Wesleyans had out-grown their previous meeting room by the Black Mill. The corner stones of the building were laid by Mr J. W. Crittenden and Mr A. Beck around 1845 Unknown date with the architect being Thomas Ellworthy . Under the entrance stone, also laid by Mr Beck were placed bottles, coins and newspapers of the period.
References & Notes
- ↑ Hastings & St Leonards Observer 26 December 1925 pg. 5