Mr. Burton's Boundary
From Historical Hastings
This wall, which originally blocked access to the western-most portion of Norman Road (Lavatoria) was opened up around 1841.. The wall continues up into Kenilworth Road, forming the western side of the road for almost all of its distance.
References & Notes
- Brett's Manuscript History of Hastings & St Leonards Vol. 1, Chap. 3