Maidenhead Inn

From Historical Hastings

A long-lost inn, mentioned as being on the south-west corner of Courthouse Street and the High Street (now 42/43 High Street) and in the possession of Mr. Amoore in 1847[1][2] Also known as 'Carleys'

References & Notes

{{Expansion depth limit exceeded|{{Expansion depth limit exceeded||smwbasepage={{Expansion depth limit exceeded}}}}}}Expansion depth limit exceeded

  1. Sussex Archaeological Collections 1896 Vol. 14
  2. Brett Manuscript Histories Vol. 3 Chap. 40