|Address||White Rock Gardens|
The Falaise Hall, or to give it its alternative name, the White Rock Gardens Bowls Pavilion was built in the 1920s, opening as a general venue in 1949 under the name of the 'New Pavilion'.In addition to being utilised as a pavilion for the adjacent bowls club, the pavilion was utilised as a venue in its own right, holding instrumental concerts, rehearsals, chess tournaments and being used as a vote counting centre before becoming a fitness centre.
References & Notes
- British Newspaper Archive Hastings & St. Leonards Observer 5 February 1949 Pg. 0001