Beauchamp Road

From Historical Hastings
Beauchamp Road
Junctions
JunctionsMarline Road
Construction
Completion1936

Whilst under construction during the 1930s was described as 'Housing site 3' and was completed and named in 1936[1]

WW2

The road is named, together with Marline Road, Marline Avenue and part of Quebec Road as having a team of four fire-watchers on a rota patrolling the area at night-time looking out for any incendiary devices causing fires.[2]

Images


Features on this wiki

Name Street No From To

References & Notes

  1. Hastings & St Leonards Observer 10 October 1936 pg. 20
  2. Hastings & St Leonards Observer 15 March 1941 pg. 5