From Historical Hastings
This terrace of six houses adjoining the grounds of the St. Leonards Archers was originally a number of private dwellings laid out by a Mr. Batstone in 1856, with a number of educational establishments taking up residence almost immediately. By 1881, almost the whole terrace had been subsumed into the various schools.
References & Notes
- ↑ Brett Manuscript Histories Vol. 6 Chap. 40 Pg. 1