Reeves Antique Shop
From Historical Hastings Wiki
No values specified.
|Reeves Antique Shop|
Reeves Antique shop was founded by William Reeves in 1818 in Courthouse Street. The business at some point relocated to the junction of Courthouse Street and the High Street, being severely damaged by a bomb during WW2.
- Hastings & St Leonards Observer 4 Nov 1944 pg. 5