From Historical Hastings
|Named After||Benjamin Disraeli, Earl of Beaconsfield (Hughenden Manor was his seat in Buckinghamshire)|
|Junctions||Elphinstone Road,Hughenden Place,Parker Road,Mount Pleasant Road|
Numbers 64 to 76 were constructed after the bulk of the properties in Hughenden Road; this being due to these properties originally being part of the property belonging to Mount Pleasant House which was only demolished circa 1900.
|Christ Church Blacklands Church House||1896|
|P. A. Fisher and Son||10|