Bopeep Barracks

From Historical Hastings
Revision as of 16:20, 14 October 2020 by RoyPenfold (talk | contribs)
Map showing location of Barracks


These Barracks housing 200 men burnt down in 1804, and the site cleared circa 1811[1]. The site was just to the north of the junction between West Hill Road and Bexhill Road, spanning West Hill Road.

References & Notes[edit]