Star Inn

From Historical Hastings

The Star Inn was located at 48 High Street, certainly between 1630 and 1660, when the occupier was listed on deeds as being William Lunsford[1]

Baines' Notes[1]

16 Jul 1630 "inne called the Starre"
18 May 1659 ditto
12 Nov 1660 belonging to William Lunsford "lateley called the Starr"

References & Notes

  1. a b Histories of Hastings' Houses and Properties in three volumes: J. Manwaring Baines - Hastings Museum and Art Gallery pg.92