A motor dealer which prior to September 1953 also ran a fleet of coaches (the coach fleet was transferred to Maidstone and District after this date). The coach fleet was garaged in Western Road. In addition to the coaches, Skinners dabbled with the fledgeling bus industry around the town, operating a number of routes for a number of years, but ultimately selling the routes to A. Timpson and Sons Ltd of London.
References & Notes
- Hastings & St Leonards Observer 05 September 1953 pg. 7