Old Pelham House

From Historical Hastings

Located in the High Street originally reputed to have been built by Edward Pelham who was M.P. for Hastings during 1597[1], a painting held by Hastings Museum shows the property in 1876[2]

Images[edit]


References & Notes

  1. British Newspaper Archive Hastings & St. Leonards Observer 19 March 1898 Pg. 0003
  2. Hastings Museum & Art Gallery Facebook Image