Jim the Jollyfish
Jim the Jollyfish was a road-legal motorised ride along the promenade from Warrior Square which started to operate on the 23rd of May 1953. The ride itself was driven down from Bradford, a journey which took the owner, Geoffrey Lee three days. At the end of the season in September the ride was driven back. The ride bore the registration number HKW 714 and would appear to have operated for only the one year.
References & Notes
- Ian Shiner (Historical Hastings Facebook Group)
- Letter from owner to Hastings & St Leonards Observer 19 September 1953 pg. 6