High Beech House

From Historical Hastings

No values specified.

High Beech House


High Beech house was constructed between 1859 and 1863 on some of the lands formerly occupied by High Beech Farm by Colonel William Rowe Lewis (-1859)[1] who had purchased the site for the sum of £3,600 from James Watts of Battle in 1859.

Later became High Beech Hotel

Images[edit]


References[edit]

  1. Hastings & St Leonards Observer 10 December 1898 pg. 6