Francis Emary (1792-)
Born in Tenterden, Francis would appear to have joined his brother James Emary in moving to Hastings by 1829 and working in the hospitality industry. In 1851, he was recorded as living at 24 Russell Street and working as a Lodging House keeper Francis was also the proprietor of the Swan Hotel for a period.
|Children of: Francis Emary and Mary Grames (1796-)|
|Julia Emary (1824-)
|Ellen Emary (1830-)
|Francis Charles Emary (1832-)