Duley’s cottage

From Historical Hastings

No values specified.

Duley’s cottage


A property at the eastern end of the rope-walk, approximately in the location of the Queens Hotel, residence of Mr. Thomas Towner, who had relocated from Seaford on the 29th of May, 1828[1] and went on to have thirteen children.

Images[edit]


References & Notes

  1. Brett Manuscript Histories Vol. 3 Chap. 27