Clock House (Queen's Road)
The Clock House was a wine and spirits merchant originally trading from premises at 147 Queen's Road with a warehouse at Clegg Street. During 1935, they extended their Queen's Road premises into the form which is largely still intact to the present day.
References & Notes
- British Newspaper Archive Hastings & St. Leonards Observer 14 December 1935 Pg. 0023