Also known as Bright Terrace, these twenty-one houses were constructed by Mr. Antony (or Toby) King in 1882 extending down Bohemia Road with number 1 being at the junction with Salisbury Road towards Hastings town centre, this terrace was later absorbed into Bohemia Road, becoming the numbers 103 to 143 (odds).
References & Notes
- British Newspaper Archive Hastings & St. Leonards Observer 4 November 1882 Pg. 0007
- St Leonards in the 1860s