From Historical Hastings
Was a GP's surgery under the ownership of Dr. A. E. Wood immediately pre and post-WW2. The building then became part of Hollington Park School for lodging boarders.
References & Notes
- ↑ British Newspaper Archive Hastings & St. Leonards Observer 24 November 1945 Pg. 0008
- ↑ British Newspaper Archive Illustrated London News 9 July 1960 Pg. 0045