Rock-a-Nore Drill Hall

From Historical Hastings

Completed and first used for the 2nd Position Battery of the Cinque Ports Volunteers in February of 1896, who relocated from St. Leonards. Initially having no weapons, two, then four 40 pound cannon were lent to them and mounted just to the east of the Drill Hall.[1]


Images[edit]

References[edit]

  1. 1850-1899 – The Hastings Chronicle, accessdate: 22 May 2020