New England Bank

From Historical Hastings Wiki

The 'New England Bank' was a public house, originally constructed around 1540 that later became known as the Bo Peep. It was also known as the 'Old England Tavern', and situated where West Marina Railway Station once stood, the foundations of the inn being discovered when the station buildings were demolished in the 1970s.

Images[edit]