Blacksmith's Arms

From Historical Hastings

This long-lost pub stood in the America Ground on the site of what is now Holy Trinity Church and was converted from what had been W. H. Honiss' cabinet workshop/workers by Thos. Towner in 1828[1]. In that same year, it is recorded as being run by William Woolgar alongside Woolgar's Smithy[2]

References & Notes

  1. Baines' notebook a-z index Hastings Museum and Art Gallery Local Studies Room
  2. Brett Manuscript Histories Vol. 1 Chap. 1 Pg. 6