Martock Villa

From Historical Hastings
Revision as of 13:20, 28 December 2020 by RoyPenfold (talk | contribs) (Created page with "{{STUB}} Was renamed to Pine Hill around 1895. Later was absorbed into Mount Denys, when both buildings became a care home in 1953. {{ShowImages}} {{RN}} {{footer}} Cate...")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Was renamed to Pine Hill around 1895. Later was absorbed into Mount Denys, when both buildings became a care home in 1953.

Images[edit]


References & Notes