Hughenden Road

From Historical Hastings
Revision as of 15:17, 15 November 2020 by RoyPenfold (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Hughenden Road
Named AfterBenjamin Disraeli, Earl of Beaconsfield (Hughenden Manor was his seat in Buckinghamshire)
Junctions
JunctionsElphinstone Road,Hughenden Place,Parker Road,Mount Pleasant Road
Public HousesBeaconsfield

Numbers 64 to 76 were constructed after the bulk of the properties in Hughenden Road; this being due to these properties originally being part of the property belonging to Mount Pleasant House which was only demolished circa 1900.

Images[edit]


Name Street No From To
Christ Church Blacklands Church House 1896
P. A. Fisher and Son 10

References[edit]